- 1 and ½ cups Whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup Demerara Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4th Tsp. Salt
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar/Synthetic Vinegar
- 1/3rd cup Vegetable Oil/Rice Bran Oil
- 1 cup water
1) Pre-heat convection oven at 180 degree C.
2) Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3) Combine the wet ingredients in another bowl.
4) Gradually add the wet mixture into the dry one while manually whisking the entire mix.
5) Whisk the batter for a minute with a hand blender at moderate-to- high speed.
6) Pour the batter into a greased baking tin (of about 9 inch diameter, if it’s circular)
7) Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
8.) Let it cool, cut into slices and enjoy.