- 1 and 1/2 cup Ragi + Millets Flour
- 1 cup Demerara Sugar
- 4 Tbsps. Cocoa powder
- 1 and ½ Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 and ½ Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4th Tsp. Salt
- 50 Gms. raisins
- 1/3 rd cup+2 Tbsp. Vegetable/Rice Bran Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar/Synthetic Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
1) Pre-heat convection oven at 180 degree C.
2) Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3) Combine the wet ingredients in another bowl.
4) Gradually add the wet mixture into the dry one while manually whisking the entire mix.
5) Whisk the batter for a minute with a hand blender at moderate-to- high speed.
6) Pour the batter into a greased baking tin (of about 9 inch diameter, if its circular)
7) Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
8) Let it cool, cut into slices and enjoy.