- Oreos 4 packet
- Oreo Crumbs
- Oreo into pieces
- Chocolate pieces (1 full chocolate)
- Chopped cherry /Strawberry (1 box)
- Chocolate Syrup
- 1 ribbon (red)
- 1 chocolate stick
- Vanilla Ice Cream 500 ml
1) Take vanilla ice cream in one bowl and wait until it becomes smooth. Now add Oreo crumbs in vanilla ice cream.
2) Now add one scoop of batter in the jar.
3) In the next layer add Oreo crumbs on the top and make the layer smooth with the help of spatula.
4) Now again repeat the step 2.
5) Add some chopped chocolate & cherry as new layer.
6) Add vanilla Oreo batter again.
7) Now for the garnishing add Oreo pieces and Oreo crumbs at the top, pour some chocolate syrup.
8) Refrigerate the jar for 1 to 2 hours.
9) Now ready to eat!