- Chia Pudding
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup fresh berries (half cut)
- 1 small tub of strawberry crush
- 1 small tub of blueberry nights
- ¼ cup of almond
- Choco chips
- Chia seeds
- Chopped fresh berries
- Mint leaves
1) To prepare chia pudding, add almond milk and chia seeds. Set it aside at room temperature for around 15 minutes
2) For smoothie, add cherries, strawberry crush and blueberry night’s ice cream, almond milk in a blender until smooth. Add more almond or coconut milk to get desired consistency.
3) In a jar, make a layer of remaining berries, chia pudding and the smoothie on top. Top up with your favourite toppings.